Oahu’s only east-side luau with an award-winning production and show, unlike anything else!
- Lei making
- Tattoos (temporary)
- Hula lesson
- Coconut-headband weaving
- Ukulele lesson
- Dinner selections are from executive chef Joshua Bullock, formerly of Michael Mina’s The Street.
- Shell Lei
- One standard drink ticket
- Standard luau seating
- Buffett dinner
- Admission to Sea Life Park Hawaii
Greens and Salads:
- Island greens w/ mandarin oranges, radish sprouts crisp rice noodles & Asian dressing.
- Fruit salad
- Lomi lomi salmon
- Starch options
- Fresh taro rolls
- Poi samples
- Crisp vegetable stir-fry
- Sweet potatoes
- Steamed white rice
- Fresh grilled mahi mahi w/ macadamia nut crème sauce
- Chicken yakitori w/ teriyaki sauce
- Kalua pork
- Pineapple cake
- Hot tea
- Fruit punch
- Island Mai Tai’s
- Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot and White Zinfandel
- Domestic Beers: Budweiser and Bud Light
- Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
*Additional drinks at the discretion of Sea Life Park
Award Winning Night Show:
Following dinner guests enjoy an award- winning production highlighting the vibrant traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia! Your experience culminates with a Polynesian sword of fire! And don’t be surprised to find yourself as part of the experience! All luau tickets include admission to Sea Life Park, with up to seven days to redeem.
Early Sea Life Park & Luau Pick-up Times:
- 11:30am & 3:30pm – Aloha Tower (Pier pick-up)
- 11:50am & 3:50pm – Ala Moana Hotel Mahukona Street
- 11:55am & 3:55 – Ilikai Flagpole
- 12:00pm & 4:00 – Hale Koa Hotel (Port Cochere)
- 12:10pm & 4:10pm – Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
- 12:15pm & 4:10pm – Seaside Ave. (in front of Ross Dress for Less)
- 12:20pm & 4:20pm – Hyatt Regency (Koa Ave)
- 12:25pm & 4:25pm – Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Ave)
- 12:40pm & 4:40pm – Kahala Resort
Driving from Waikiki to Sea Life Park Hawaii:
- Take the H-1 East (Lunalilo Freeway) East.
- H-1 becomes Highway 72, continue east through residential area.
- The Residential Area will end, so, continue driving along the coast past Hanauma Bay, the Blow Hole and Sandy Beach, to Makapu‘u Point.
- Sea Life Park Hawaii is located on the left side of the road. You will see the large signage indicating the entrance from the highway.
*Parking at Sea Life Park is $5 cash only