Waikiki Afternoon Sail Boat Trip
Oahu Sail Boat Tour Details
Set sail for a two-hour trip through Oahu’s sunny south shore. Views of the lush Ko’olau Mountains, shimmering skylines of Honolulu and Waikiki and the majestic Diamond Head will give you a new appreciation for the island.
As we sail farther from the coast, you’ll likely see spinner dolphins who love to swim in front of Makani’s sleek catamaran hulls. Watch out for humpback whales during the winter months. We usually see them breaching and spouting in the as they nurse their young in Hawaii’s warm waters.
What to bring:
Sunscreen, sunglasses, slippers/flip flops and light jacket if you tend to get cold. (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase in our full bar.)
Highlight & Inclusions:
– Complimentary Roundtrip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
– Fully USGC Certified & State of the Art Catamaran
– Friendly & Experienced Crew
– Bose Surround Sound Stereo System
– Covered & Open-Air Seating
– Dual Restrooms
– 1 Complimentary Drink (Choice of Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Beverages)
– Full Bar Selection
– Spectacular Views of Honolulu, Waikiki, & Diamond Head
– Frequent Sightings of Turtles & Dolphins
– Humpback Whale Sightings (Seasonal)
– 2-Hour Sailing Cruise
Expeditions Hawaii and affiliated companies recognize that your privacy is important to you. We are committed to maintaining and using your information responsibly. More Info
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.